### What is angr?
angr is a framework for analyzing binaries. It focuses on both static and dynamic symbolic ("concolic") analysis, making it applicable to a variety of tasks.
### What's it made of?
angr is made up of several subprojects, all of which are open-source!
* an executable and library loader, CLE
* a library describing various architectures, archinfo
* a Python wrapper around the binary code lifter VEX, PyVEX
* a VEX simulation engine, SimuVEX
* a data backend to abstract away differences between static and symbolic domains, Claripy
* the full-program analysis suite itself, angr